Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Don't say I didn't warn you...

...but if you are unfamiliar with Angry Birds, or at the very least annoyed by the fact that the only way that you could play Angry Birds would be if you had a trendy Apple portable device that just isn't in your budget these days, you need to try the in-browser version of Angry Birds at chrome.angrybirds.com.  Yes, this does mean that you will need to use Google's Chrome browser. I had not played it at all before tonight, and I have to say that it has all of the hallmarks of a good game.  1) It is easy to learn.  2) It is difficult to master.  3) Most objects are self-explanatory.  The game does also explain the few things you need instruction for with simple pictographs. My older son was yelling "Kill those pigs!" after just a couple of minutes of watching, and I expect he will give it a whirl tomorrow.  It really sucks you in - so keep a clock handy.

No comments: