Sunday, March 27, 2011

Today is the beginning

of the 3D revolution.  North American retailers are going to have the Nintendo 3DS handheld game system for sale starting today!  While I am not one of the people that will be buying one today, I feel oddly compelled to go watch the carnage.  Also, I'd really like to see the 3D for myself if possible.

I think this may have repurcussions in some of the big box stores - it might actually hurt their 3D TV sales a little, as some customers knowing that this new technology is now available will wait for it to trickle up to larger screens instead of dealing with glasses.  I will be listening for store employees that make odd comments about that, also.

Viva la 3D Revolution!

P.S. My older son is _really_ going to bug me for Okamiden if we go out to the store to look.  I can hardly blame him.

No comments: